Annual Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
A great way to become even more involved in supporting the Autism Community!
Join ASCONN’s mission to provide education and information and receive marketing benefits for your organization.
- Number of attendees: 650-700; registration materials distributed to over 10,000 individuals
- Location: Connecticut Convention Center, Hartford, CT
- Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Featured Speakers: Carol Gray, creator of Social Stories®, international education consultant, and author on social skills development will present “Taming the Social Context Jungle: Teaching and Interpreting Social Context”. Our Speaker from the Spectrum presentation will feature Dr. Stephen Shore speaking on Friendship, Dating, and Deeper Relationships.
- Composition of attendees: parents, grandparents, educators, school administrators, paraprofessionals, social workers, psychologists, intervention/ service providers, exhibitors, policy makers, general public
- Format: continental breakfast, morning keynote presentation, lunch, afternoon keynote presentation, Speaker from the Spectrum; exhibitor space adjacent to presentations, dedicated exhibitor time throughout the day.
Click here for a chart of sponsorship opportunities available. Please contact us with any questions regarding customizing a sponsorship package to suit YOUR needs and budget. E-mail us or call 888-453-4975.
Our Exhibitor Guide is distributed to all attendees and is utilized as a resource long after the event! A great way to highlight your name, services and product even if you can't send a representative to participate. More information here or contact us at 888-453-4975 or via e-mail.