Autism Orientation Workshops
ASCONN’s Autism Orientation Workshops are a one session overview of autism and are appropriate for many different audiences. Content includes: what is autism, how is autism diagnosed, a history of autism, common characteristics of autism, autism myths, intervention options, family support, and planning for the future. The orientation workshops address the needs and interests of many different audiences and can be adapted to suit many different purposes. The best part is that we will come to you!
We believe that we not only have to prepare our loved ones with autism to be successful in the neurotypical world, but we also need to help the neurotypical world be ready for our loved ones!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-453-4975 to learn more about any of these orientation workshops and to schedule an orientation workshop for your group.
- Autism Orientation Workshop – New Diagnosis
- Autism Orientation Workshop - Educational Professionals (CEU’s available)
- Autism Orientation Workshop – Faith Based Communities
- Autism Orientation Workshop – Recreational providers
- Autism Orientation Workshop – Peer Groups
- Autism Orientation Workshop - General Community