Autism Orientation Workshop – Parents of Newly Diagnosed Children
In this one-session overview, parents will learn about:
- characteristics and behaviors associated with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- educational, medical and therapeutic intervention options
- teaching, social and behavioral strategies
- developing interventions and family support services in our communities
- parent perspectives on living with autism
This workshop is designed specifically for parents and helps to address the informational and support needs of parents and families as they start their journey with autism. It is also appropriate for support groups, school PTA/PTO/SEPTA groups, family and youth agencies, and others serving parents of children with special needs.
Workshops are scheduled at various locations around the state, and we are happy to schedule one in YOUR community.
Call us at 888.453.4975 or email email@example.com to learn more or to schedule this workshop.