More Puzzling Fun!
ASCONN'S Annual Fundraising event
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Sacred Heart University
9:30 am - 2:30 pm
NEW for 2012! Raise $250.00 online
get a 2012 ASCONN Annual Conference
Here's how YOU can participate: register as an individual, family or team and start fundraising now!
- Register at our user-friendly online fundraising site at www.puzzlethon.org where you can create your own unique Autism Puzzlethon™ fundraising page. Solicit friends, family and co-workers for donations. Click here for some great fundraising ideas! Hand out our action cards to remind people to donate using your online fundraising page.
- Prefer the traditional face to face fundraising? Download our pledge form, information about Puzzlethon™, and a sample script, great for getting the word out to your neighbors and friends about autism and getting their support.
- Pick a Puzzlethon™ location from our site listings across Connecticut and bring your family and friends to the event on March 3. Invite everyone for an afternoon of fundraising, food, prizes and puzzle fun! Puzzlethon™ is designed to combine fundraising with civic engagement that provides an opportunity for individuals with autism to sharpen their social skills while doing an activity that everyone enjoys.
- A wide assortment of puzzles will be provided, or bring your own. Additional activities will vary by site location - check back for additional information.
- Join our Facebook page and post your individual/team fundraising activities and Autism Puzzlethon™ pictures.
2013 Puzzlethon T-shirt Art Contest
Submissions Now Being Accepted!
click here for more information
Congratulations to Katie Dumont, winner of the 2012 contest and a $100 gift card to Jerry's Art-a-Rama! Her art can be yours on this year's Puzzlethon T-shirt by raising $50!
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail
or call 888-453-4975
Autism Puzzlethon™ is a unique fundraiser created by ASCONN to benefit the local autism community by providing financial support for programs and services.
All funds raised in Connecticut, stay in Connecticut!
What is Puzzlethon™? It's just like a fundraising walk event, but with puzzles as the activity. Enlist your supporters and raise funds through our easy online fundraising site. Then, gather your friends and family to join you for the Puzzlethon™ event! Any type of puzzle qualifies: jigsaw, crossword, sudoku, word search, so anyone from toddler to senior citizen can participate!
Why puzzles? Puzzles were chosen, not just because of their universal appeal across ability ranges, but also many persons on the spectrum are particularly skilled at puzzles. For decades, the puzzle piece has been the symbol of the autism community, reflecting the complexity of the disability, as well as the difficulty in piecing together interventions that are as unique as each individual. Puzzlethon™ is designed to combine fundraising with an opportunity for everyone, including individuals with autism, to participate in a social activity thateveryone enjoys.
Thanks to our sponsors: